With great benefits, a career of opportunities and high-profile projects, E.T.& L. Corp. is a great place to be. Peruse our openings and see if there’s a fit for you.
E.T.& L. Corp., Stow, MA, is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist the Yard Manager and Equipment Manager with day to day operations.
Under direct supervision with the assistance of Yard Manager and Equipment Manager your responsibilities will consist of:
- Facilitate an organized and clean yard at all times
- Manage materials inventory
- Gather all materials requested from job sites
- Load and unload material in a timely fashion (usually with a forklift)
- Safely secure loads on trailers and trucks
- Be able to perform all duties within safety guidelines
- Perform special projects and complete all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the company
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate a Forklift is a must (Training can be provided for the right applicant)
- Familiarity with construction materials and equipment preferred
- Good interpersonal skills; solid planning and organization skills
- Teamwork/collaboration skills
- A positive attitude and be able to work independently with little supervision
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task, set priorities and work within time constraints
- Must be capable of lifting and moving objects up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to withstand prolonged standing, kneeling and stooping for long periods of time
Salary commensurate with experience and industry standards. Company benefits include Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Health & Dental Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Please forward your resume to Lori Colón, c/o E.T.& L. Corp., 873 Great Rd., P.O. Box 295, Stow, MA 01775, fax (978) 897-4317 or email email@example.com. E.T.& L. Corp. is An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
E.T.& L. Corp. is one of Massachusetts’ leading heavy highway construction firms with over 70 years in business. We are also one of the State’s leading firms for the advancement and construction of highways, roads, bridges, landfills, site development and environmental projects. We have also undertaken a variety of “specialty” projects over the years, from airports to bridges and bike paths.
As a result of continued company growth, we are looking to add a Staff Accountant to our fast paced Accounting Department. The qualified individual will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized, detailed oriented, reliable and trustworthy with confidential information.
The Staff Accountant will:
- Manage operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and submissions
- Maintain important rate information reporting and analysis for use by Project Managers
- Assist in the preparation of data used in audits
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations of various general leger accounts
- Prepare relevant reports for management as needed
- Work with Controller on maintaining system rate tables
- Cover for other accounting team members in back-up role for vacation and/or when work load requires
- AS/Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Two to four years accounting experience
- Sage 300/Timberline software experience a plus
- Detailed oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
This an exciting opportunity to work for a woman owned, leading heavy highway construction firm working on interesting and important projects. This position will also provide a motivated accountant with the opportunity to grow their skill set and career. Salary commensurate with experience. Company benefits include STD, LTD, 401(k), Health & Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.
Please forward your resume to Lori Colon, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org. E.T.& L. Corp. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.